Be aware of Covid-19 scammers - they are out in force! Remember - any phone number can be made to appear on your caller ID, even a valid number - this DOES NOT MEAN it's a legitimage call. Always get information FROM the caller and state you'll call them back. Then look up the organization online and call THAT number. NEVER give any information to anyone over the phone. Again, they are out in force and want your stimulus checks.
TSL's pricing ranges from single fixes to yearly subscriptions even hourly blocks, whatever is best for you. All our work is 100% guaranteed! For enterprise (20+ systems) options and pricing email us at email@example.com
Whether you need a one time fix or ongoing support - for one system or for hundreds of end users - TSL's engineers are always here ready to do the job. All remote sessions are recorded for your security. All engineers are certified and routinely handle simple system cleanups and virus removals to the most complex of server, virtualization, and cloud projects.
***If you think you may have a virus or malware a good first step is to download Malwarebytes - they have a free version that works very well (their paid version is one of the best on the market as well) and can be found here: Malwarebytes.com ***
Why Use Technology Solutions?
- Fast. One of our engineers will be in touch with you within 15 minutes - usually immediately.
- All of our engineers hold multiple certifications/degrees in IT.
- Best in class systems and support technology in use - from our help desk software to our each, of several, remote control utilities used.
- Secure. All of our support sessions are encrypted so only you and your engineer can see what is happening. We give you the option of having us record each session (there is no fee for this) for you to view at anytime in the future.
- All work is guaranteed. Not only is our pricing the best in the industry but if we don't solve your problem, you don't pay us anything.
- We have never lost a customers data - ever.
- Pay only for as little, or as much, support as you need.
- We support Microsoft, Mac, Android, and Linux operating systems and applications.
- Desktops, laptops, tablets, and enterprise level systems/servers are supported.
- If you have the same exact problem anytime, within 30 days, we will fix it again for you at no additional charge.
- We provide blogs to our registred members (there is no charge to register!) that detail many tips on how to secure your data and fix some of the most common, and not so common, problems you may encounter.
- We accept all major credit cards. For ongoing support, and enterprise options, we will accept purchase orders and invoice you after the first 3 months of paid support - which can be paid by check or credit card.
Home and small office services
- Install/configure/remove software
- Configure email accounts
- Setup printer/scanner/all-in-one
- Repair software and/or hardware
- Find/recover lost or corrupt document
- Locate/remove any virus
- Locate/remove malware/spyware
- Locate/remove rootkits/trojans
- Install/configure anti-virus
- Install/configure spyware protection
Complete health check
- Analyze/repair entire system - firewall, router, upgrades, configurations, etc...
- Virus/Malware removal
- Perform necessary updates/create restore points
- Optimize entire system performance
- Single incident credit for future use
TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
- Systems integration
- IT infrastructure services
- End user support
- Network and virtualization services
- Cloud services
Today's global enterprises face unprecedented opportunities to leverage technology and transform how their organization works, grows and operates. Backed by specialist expertise across diverse service areas, TSL offers a wide range of systems integration, implementation and consulting services that enable organizations to thrive. While we operate as a single organization, we leverage proven industry and solution best practices from our partners and vendors around the country. Comprehensive Services to Transform Your Enterprise TSL offers a full lifecycle of business transformation services and proven delivery capabilities, tailored to each client and the needs of their industry and sector. Our Applications Business is structured around 11 integrated horizontal capabilities, allowing us to offer clients a unified approach in developing the right solutions for their business needs. We combine our core expertise and capabilities in each of these areas with deep experience in industry verticals to provide powerful business solutions and ensure that every one of our engagements adds transformational value to the organization.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
What keeps you up at night?
Is your IT infrastructure designed for operational excellence and resiliency? Are you able to diagnose potential disruptions and resolve them quickly? These and other areas — such as availability, performance and scalability — are crucial for realizing high returns on your mission-critical IT investments. Why should you consider TSL? A transparent partner, we deliver value through several outcome-based business models as well as best practices and tools that can transform your infrastructure and architecture to keep pace with changing business demands. In short, TSL ITIMS:
- Tailors solutions to address your pain points
- Provides a true partner experience through flexible engagement models
- Provides an IT managed services model to integrate IT operations management
- Offers mature and proven frameworks and methodologies for operations and transformation
- Draws on relationships with technology and support organizations to bring customers the best combination of cost and capability
- Helps customers meet any IT budget
- Focuses on improving infrastructure processes and deploying innovative ideas to continuously improve IT operations
- Enjoys a reputation as a trusted partner - 100% of our customers testify to our commitment and our ability to deliver on what we promise, and they renew their relationships with us year after year.
Challenges We Address
Technology trends such as bring your own device (BYOD), enterprise mobile enablement, and cloud computing are redefining the future of work. To attract and retain the Gen Y workforce, today’s workplace must be smart, agile, and collaborative. TSL’s framework envisions a modern workplace for your organization and includes infrastructure services that are user-profile sensitive. TSL provides consulting and professional and operational services for transformation in BYOD, mobility, desktop delivery, collaboration, enterprise networks, and user support environments. What You Can Expect TSLs offerings can transform your workplace into a customized, collaborative, connected, innovative, and intelligent space.
Value to Business
- A modern workplace that attracts and retains talent
- Optimum ROI on investment in workplace technologies
- Improved user freedom, satisfaction, and productivity
Value to End Users
- Increased mobility, consumerization, collaboration, and automation
- Right fit for user requirements
- Improved user experience
Value to IT
- Improved security and monitoring of the end user workplace environment
- Rightsized infrastructure provisioning and support
- Reduced incident and problem tickets
With the emergence of newer technologies and dispersed geographical operations, management of networks becomes a herculean task. Organization over the years have realized that network outsourcing to best of breed IT service providers can yield them significant cost savings and business benefits. It has matured to an extent where mass skill sets are available and they can be administer nearly 100% through very advanced management tools with remote delivery model. We acknowledged all the concerns of the market and through customer feedback, commitment and innovation have devised a unique approach "Design - Implement - Consult – Engineering” (DICE Model) to offer cutting-edge networking solutions (application-aware, usage-based and virtualized environment) to enterprises, elcos and OEMs for the entire Network Lifecycle Management and Optimization. Our offerings are conceptualized, implemented and delivered keeping in mind entire suite of services:
- LAN management, WAN management
- WLAN management
- Unified Communications
- IP Contact Center management
- Network Operations Center
- Network System Integration Services
- Network Consulting Services
- Network Implementation Services
Cloud Computing represents the biggest disruptive trend in computing this decade. TSL is well poised to become a transformation partner for large enterprises and SMB's who are envisaging their journey in the cloud computing space by virtue of unparallel competencies and capabilities with rich customer experience in Cloud engagements. TSL has always been a disruptive force in technology adoption and has many 'firsts' to its credit for creating industry leading propositions. With a deep and inherent experience gives TSL a competitive advantage. TSL's approach is centered on building & providing competency based services such as Cloud Assessment, Implementation & Migration to Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds and Cloud Operations services. HCL is also actively progressing to identify niche functional applications areas in various industry verticals (and microverticals) that will be delivered through TSL Cloud.